How to Get TRT: How to Get a Doctor to Prescribe Testosterone without Insurance or a Physician’s Referral
If you read or watched my last piece on testosterone, you saw the checklist for low testosterone symptoms. If you check at least two or three of the ten boxes, you need to get your labs done. If you check at least five boxes, you need to get your T up. Fast.
Most guys want to jump in and raise their T, but they have no idea how. Doctors get squirrelly when you ask them about it. Most of them will tell you to eat better, even if you already are. Or they’ll tell you to just adjust to a lower T life because “that’s what happens to men.”
No, it’s not what happens to men. There are a million environmental factors that can crash your T, and our society wallows in them. You’re saturated by environmental factors beyond your control. This is not normal, but our society has made it normal.
So if you don’t want to take “too bad, so sad” for an answer, and if you’re looking to up your T, what choice do you have?
That’s where I come in. I’ll show you how to make it happen.
If you go through your general doctor first, they’ll try to brush you off. Even if you manage to convince them you need Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), you have to run it through insurance first to justify it. If you’re approved, you might pay up to $1,000 per month just for the treatments.
That’s ridiculous. It’s criminal. Men need more options. And that’s why I opened my business as a hormone consultant.
I’m going to save you up to $6,000 a year. My process is significantly less expensive than at a men’s clinic. Brick-and-mortar men’s clinics charge you a ridiculous amount and only cover you to a certain T level. After you reach a certain level, they won’t pay for your TRT anymore.
I won’t leave you high and dry. When you work with me, we deal with how you feel, not a random number on a chart. We go until you’ve become the man you want to be, and I work to get you the lowest cost with the best results.
When a guy does the ten-point self-assessment and realizes he probably has low T, he books a hormone consult call with me for just $127. That gets you through the entire process. You’re saving potentially thousands of dollars by having me do a lot of the work for you. I’m your big brother in this thunderstorm, and I’ll show you the way through.
I connect you with inexpensive and reputable labs to check your T levels. Labs are only $150, so we’re not breaking the bank. That totals $277. You can barely get your blood drawn at your primary doctor for that cost. And forget about voluntary bloodwork at a regular testing facility. That low price keeps me by your side through the entire process to answer questions and help you make educated decisions about your health.
I’m sure you’ve got questions. Most men are worried about their T levels. You’re probably ready to call me right now. So, what happens when you schedule your first session with me? We follow six steps.
- You book that call and we meet on Zoom to discuss your symptoms.
- Then you complete your onboarding form and give me honest answers about your situation. No judgment, I’m here to help, and trust me when I say I’ve heard the worst. Your embarrassing secrets are safe with me. I gotta know the truth to help you become the man you want to be.
- We discuss any supplements that you’re currently taking plus I build you a custom supplement plan to target your body’s hormone processes and crank them to maximum.
- We set up lab work with a bloodwork review company. I know this company, I’ve used them for years, and I trust their results. And the cost will be much less than your usual testing facility.
- We’ll connect you with a quality doctor who gets the urgency of testosterone. You’ll meet and discuss your lab work and fill out an intake form, and they prescribe your protocol. Yes, you’ll work with a real doctor.
- A week or so later, your protocol shows up. It’s easy and convenient. You’re able to treat yourself at home. And I’m here 100 percent of the way to help you and answer questions. You don’t do this alone.
Any time you have questions through the rest of the process, I’m here to help. This is TRT made easy, and also much cheaper than usual. I’ve designed this program around convenience, speed, and control. You are in control of your body and are not relying on a general practitioner who is doing incomplete bloodwork.
And you’ll be working with me, a hormone expert who understands exactly how you feel, what you want, and how important this is to you. You won’t be facing this alone because I’ll be with you every step of the way.
You’re making a big decision here. You don’t want to do this alone. You also don’t want fat doctors rolling their eyes at you like your T score is no big deal. You know how important it is. You’re the one living with the issue, and you know where you’d rather be. You just need someone on your side to show you how to make it happen.
Are you tired of living below your potential? Want to take the leap and jack your testosterone through the roof? Ready to become stronger than you were at twenty, and stay that way for the rest of your life?