ONE REP MAX CALCULATOR
How to Find Your One Rep Max
Note: You must warm up well and stop immediately if you sense oncoming injury. Perform the following procedure at your own risk.
- 15 reps with light weight
- 10 reps with moderate weight
- 5 reps with heavier weight
- 5 reps with even heavier weight
- Load up the heaviest weight you believe you’ll be able do about 5 reps of, without injuring yourself, while maintaining good form. Lift it, achieving however many reps you can – safely, with good form.
- Use the sliders above to enter the numbers you achieve.